- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
- lesbian does not mean "masculine."
- gay does not mean "feminine."
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
- asexual does not mean "prude."
- demisexual does not mean "prude."
- pansexual does not mean "easy."
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- Your does not mean "you are"
well hello internet, guess who’s on sem break! hyfr it’s me hehe.
first thing on my to-do list for this break was watch a movie! since stuck in love just finished torrenting, i decided to watch it and ;____; the soundtrack was really lovely, the kind that drags your fingers to google right after you’re done with the movie (and download the whole track list). i loved it :) there were soothing scores, and others that made me feel somehow light & happy. (i might have replayed between the bars over 10 times)
also nat wolff is so handsome, oh my.
now i should probably decide on what book to read tomorrow & update my horribly neglected diary real soon. other things to do include making a random list of what to do for the next 3 weeks.
goodnight. (so i can stop thinking about spaghetti)